(off topic) Shameless Self Promotion

 Shameless Self Promotion

    Hi,
     I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this off topic, self plug, but I am very happy to my new ringtone site opened as of today!
    At the moment we only service the US....but in the next 30 days, we'll be selling to users on most of the networks around the world.

    Please take a look, http://phonepimp.com

    I'd appreciate creative feedback. I edit most of the ringtones and some are my works. Let me know if you like the selection and/or what other types of tone you'd like to see.

    We target independent music, bands, composers, and small labels.

TX!
Sony Felberg