Re: central cd shop

Hi Edwin,
sorry for late reply.
Yes, this could be a good way to go and it's nice to have put this idea.
I think that there would be the need to *feel the need* from the group,
as I think this project should come out as an extension of LD, as an
additional resource to offer to those who want to get closer to the
world of looping.
But I don't see that big enthusiasm here, and I am very surprised about
this.
Let's see.
luca
www.unguitar.com