central cd shop

Hi all,
while watching all these recent posts about interesting cds released by
our members I have been thinking to a thing and Sunao's latest post about
making  Ld's  3rd volume made me want to express what I was thinking.
I don't know how many we are and I don't know how many people visit our
discussion group to get informations or to access into a community which
is developing looping in music since many years.
The least accessible thing seems to be music, not just as a free download,
but also as the chance to pick up the starting point of an existing scene
(resist to any comment about its name ;-)) and explore it by buying the
cds.
I am just thinking that a "loopers cd shop" would be a very interesting
thing to do.
I don't think it as a manner to become rich, just as a way to make this
music accessible between ourselves through a "central" directory or shop.
My thought doesn't go further that this, so I have no idea how to make
this and what kind of problems would come up, but I am sure there are
people here that have the know-how and skills to elaborate further and
make it happen (if there is a real interest).
So, just a thought.
I'de love to see the discography of the people I know for so many years
and pick up some cds from time to time without drowning in many different
websites, driving to specific cd-selling sites.
More notes:
Which musicians may be "collected" in the place could be decided by a
commission of 3 people, who would care about  filtering those who are
subscribing and coming near this project with the only interest to sell.
It would be important to consider the time each artist is partecipating to
the community, the "looping content" and the quality (high quality
recordings-mastering).
Seeing it as a common way of promoting ourselves and our reality, I
wouldn't mind to send for example 5 copies as a deposit and receive 5 from
other artists, or leave my 5 cds and get paied after they are sold. This
would happen if we were going in the direction of a central "shop".
Ok, now it's your turn.
My best,
luca
www.unguitar.com