Re: Same midi clock to all my gear??

On 20/04/05 20:43 -0700, Randy Leifer wrote:
>  I have a feeling, a feeling deep inside, that it is
> not simple....and I need to painfully experiment with
> the Synapse router's filter/merge functions.

Set one clock-sending device to Master, and all others to Slave.

If your devices have filters, make sure they're not filtering out
the clock.

If all your machines are going to talk, it shouldn't be any harder
than that.  Note, some clocks send Start and Stop, and some send
Continue.  I had problems one time with a clock generator that was
sending Continue messages.  My synths wanted a Start message to
reset their MIDI-synced LFOs by.

Those are the kinds of troubles you're going to run into, if any.

-J