Same midi clock to all my gear??

Hello again,

I'm puzzled. I want all my midi gear to read the same
midi Clock...for a real-time performance (no
computer).

I'm using a midi keyboard controller, various synths,
drum machine, and many effects (some use midi). I also
have a JL Cooper Synapse midi router.
---------
 The short story is...that I only want some gear to
read Clock...not Notes, not Program Changes, not etc.
---------
(for example) If I have an arpeggiated synth that
sends clock, but I don't want the  drum machine to
read those Notes (but only read clock). In addition, I
don't want a synth Program Change to affect anothers'
Program.

 Is there a standard and simple way to do this?
 How do I decide which is to become my "master clock
source"...drum, synth,....??

 I have a feeling, a feeling deep inside, that it is
not simple....and I need to painfully experiment with
the Synapse router's filter/merge functions.

Your personal experiences are welcome...

Thanks-a-watt
=RANDY=