Re: Any work done with the Boss DD-20?

Also, if you're thinking of getting your feet wet in
looping and you don't want to drop a bunch of cash,
perhaps consider software?  There are a few really
good ones out now I hear, though I only have
experience with Agustus Loop (for mac OSX)  I've used
it with Digital Performer 4 with a MOTU 828 as my
interface.  If you're already doing digital HD
recording it might be a good way to start looping
cheaply.

Mark

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073

http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314