Loop Station, DD-20 or Line6 DL4?

First a little about what I want to do.

I'm a keyboard player and for the past few months I've decided that I could benefit from real time looping in live performance.

I have always been able to make interesting solo music without sequencing or looping in the past. However, I think that I would like to add another dimension. What I wish to do is lay down basslines and rhythmic chord progressions and solo over them.

That's pretty much what you all do, right? You just primarily use guitars to do it.

Anyway, to get my feet wet, I'm looking for an entry level device that I can control with my feet. I think that I've narrowed it down to these three units:

Boss Loop Station RC-20 or RC-20XL
Boss DD-20
Line6 DL4.

I had considered the Headrush but discounted it as just not enough for what I want to get done.

Having stereo capability would be a great help and in that respect the DD-20 is in the running.

The sheer length offered by the Loop Stations intrigues me, however, I don't know if I even need such long looping capabilities yet.

The price of all these pedals is within my budget (if only just).

Even though I can find a lot of information concerning the Loop Station and the DL4 (even video demos) there's really not a whole lot of online info where the DD-20 is concerned. At least not when used exclusively for looping.

I've searched the archives here on Looper's Delight and found only sparse references to the DD-20, so I decided to get proactive and make this post.

Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure that I'll get.

Carl