RE: FS300 wiring diagram

Here is the link to the FS300 :

http://www.plexusproductions.ca/FS300/

I just made one - as a tabletop switchbox - to control
my Vortex with my hand (instead of reaching over to
the racked unit). And yes, the third switch does
nothing as far as I can tell. Actually I have two
circuits in one box (six buttons), with two jacks
feeding to the two "foot switch" jacks on the
Vortex...so:
One button switches the programs,
Another is bypass,
Another switches between banks A to B,
The other enables Tap function.

I have not tried it yet, but it should work with my
PCM 80, or any Lexicon unit that uses the Lex's
footswitch.
 I'd be interested if anyone had more info, as well.

=RANDY=