Re: Behringer FCB1010 MIDI footcontroller setup for the electrix

Title: Re: Behringer FCB1010 MIDI footcontroller setup for the electrix
I’m using my foot controller (Yamaha MFC10) for a number of devices.

I have the separate footpedal connected directly to the Repeater which has a number of benefits for me:

Firstly, I can get to three repeater functions while controlling something else ;
Secondly, it gives me three more free footswitch buttons in a group of ten ;
Thirdly, gets round the MIDI delay on the MFC10 (thanks for alerting me to that one Andy).

Those extra three buttons on the main footcontroller are useful for “volume scenes” or “pitch scenes” - sending four messages at once.

The Yamaha has a distinct advantage for me. The foot controllers are not part of the patches so are not reset when I send a program change.

Best wishes

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk