Re: OT: Rick Walker's Ultra Vi()lette

Rick!

In a message dated 04/08/05 17:55:59, looppool@cruzio.com writes:

www.looppool.info/UltraViolette/

Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! Sort of like a baritone Peter Gabriel
meets John Cale at a goth electronica dance party. If I'd
listened to this blindly I would've never guessed it was
you! What a total surprise.

As you know, I'm a fellow who can't strum 2 chords and
sing kum-by-ah to save his soul -- and I'm totally envious
of anyone who can. I can really relate to your great pride
at being the vocal "front man" AND playing all of the
instruments on this track too. You must do more of this!!!

Kudus are in order for your inclusion at the Kobe Fest too!

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn