FS300 wiring diagram

Title: Message
Hi I see from August 2002 there was some discussion about a wiring diagram for the Digitech FS300 footpedal.   From what I can deduce two of the switches are easily wired up, but the wiring for the third switch is ambiguous. Did anyone finally come up with a  diagram for this pedal ?   Here in the UK they cost £50  (almost $100) and I feel that this is a crazy price to pay for components that only cost £20 at the most (and I have them all anyway in my spares box !).   It   would be great if someone has the diagram.
Thanks for any help that you can give me.
Regards
Brian Johnson (UK)