Re: Hooking Rang into two amps

It sounds to me like you need a mixer of some sort.  Perhaps a Mackie
1202. Then, you can run everything you want to loop into it. Connect
the 'rang to the FX send (send 2 on the 1202) and return it to a
channel (being careful not to send it to itself). Then you can send
the left output to the twin and the right to the acoustic amp or
something like that. You may or may not need to use the fx loop of
the acoustisonic.

HTH or at least gets the ideas rolling.

Edwin

--