From: L. Angulo [mailto:labalou2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:31 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Mobius Midi problem

Hi gang,
i am trying to control mobius with my FCB1010 Midi pedal unsuccesfully.The
soundcard shows that Midi info is being send but mobius doesnt react,also
when i choose my soundcard under the midi devices drop down menu it doesnt
remain as the chosen one and resets to "none"... i have an RME multiface
and
done all the additional necessary midi settings, anybody having thos
problem?
thanx
L.a

www.luis-angulo.com