Re: basic loop equipment

thank you to everyone who responded to my newbie question about looping.
Your willingness to assist with advice was wonderful! Based upon all
feedback, the overall consensus looked to be that the Boss RC-20 or 20XL is
what we need to take our practicing to the next level, so I'm starting the
search for that. Thanks again to all of you--happy playing!