Re: Looping problem with Sound Forge 7.0 (and Cool Edit)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Lehmann" <hqr@cox.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 11:56 PM
Subject: RE: Looping problem with Sound Forge 7.0

I tried what was recommended but it didn't work for me.  I edited the MP3
file with a perfect zero-crossing, cropped it, and just tried saving my
edited loop with Cool Edit Pro instead and the same phenomenon happens.  I
zoomed out and measured it with the cursor and approximately 0.200 of
silence is inserted at the beginning and 0.133 of silence is appended to
the
end of the waveform.  Someone please help me figure this out.  Now I am
really stumped.