From: Jesse Lucas [mailto:jlucas@neoprimitive.net]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 8:33 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Mobius Beta 7 Available

I find it interesting that the EDP creators on this list are silent
regarding these software emulations/extrapolations of LoopIV...

Is Kim conferring with his lawyer?  Or are he and Matthias hard at work
drawing up schematics for the Echoplex Pro Plus Magnum 5000XL with 5.1
surround, coding LoopV in assembly, and laughing at all of you trying to

adjust your ASIO buffer settings to get lower latency...

-J