Re: looper Jon Brion's Sony censored Fiona Apple cd

At 05:49 PM 3/24/2005, PJBMHB@aol.com wrote:
>what does he use for loopage? inquiring loopy minds want to know! =-) PJ

Jon Brion uses EDP's. In fact, I think he is the record holder for most
EDP's owned by one person.

I'd love to see him play live also, hopefully I can make it to LA for that
some day.

But short of that, you can hear his work in a number of really great movie
soundtracks he composed. For example, I Heart Huckabees, Magnolia (with
Aimee Mann), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Punch Drunk Love.

http://idiot-dog.com/music/brion.jon/indexi.html

kim