Re: Adrian Belew - EP & unfinished songs

Title: Re: Adrian Belew - EP & unfinished songs
about Belew's disposition: he is usually very pleasant according to all accounts and mine, EXCEPT this little story told to me while i was on tour w/ MERMEN-someone was videotaping a live Belew solo/loop show(which i have a video of!) and the camera guy got behind Adrian @ soundcheck and he stopped playing, went over to the guy producing and screamed about "NO SHOTS OF MY BALD SPOT"!! and i guess it went on for awhile-so i guess we all have our limits :-)

Stan-o-saur,