Re:AC adapters

What a great idea. Ideally it would also replace oddball "drama queen"
wallwarts like the 14-volt Boss VF-1 power supply or the inexplicable AC
wallwarts (Alesis ModFX, Digitech X series). Gawd, I hate the whole "hey
you can only use our 6.743263-volt adapter" midset. What bollocks ;-)
~Tim Mungenast