Short track for y'all...

So, these beatslicing fellows take breakbeats, cut them apart and
reassemble them in different ways in a sampler.

I dumped a bunch of junk bass noises (i.e. played/hit my bass) into my
EDP, did some SUSInsert, SUSReplace, and SUSMultiply along the way and
came up with a rhythmic loop.

I recorded it into my computer, and cut it up into quarter note and
eighth note pieces (or something), and then put those in my sampler and
sequenced them.

Throw in a little snare for familiarity, sample some chick from an anal
sex how-to video, and then whisper menacingly into a compressor.
There you have it.

Enjoy.

http://www.neoprimitive.net/jlucas/tmp/edp.mp3

-J