Re: SooperLooper Help Please

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:34:33 -0500, Erland <soam@acedsl.com> wrote:
> I can not get any sound into or out of SuperLooper.
>
> I'm trying to use my EMI 2|6.
>
> In System Preferences I have Input and Output set to EMI 2|6
>
> In Jack I have Built-In Audio (the only option mic option) being sent
> to SuperLooper
>
> I tried using the built-in mic instead but it still wouldn't work.
>
> I tried every kind of connection in Jack and just ended up with ringing
> ears.

First, stop the jack server, then in the JackPilot preferences,
choose the EMI as the Interface in the settings at the top.   Set the
sample rate to 48000 (best for USB audio),  buffer size to taste, save
the settings, then start jack again.

Connecting sooperlooper to the EMI in both directions should work...

jlc