Re: Breaking out of the box / loop music samples

>The areas that really kind of befuddle me are the
>replace / insert / substitute type functions.  I'm
>having a hard time getting away from the basic
>functions (record / overdub / multiply / reverse) so I
>kind of end up with the traditional "loop" sound
>(short phrase over and over).  I want to bring more
>variety and interest into it.

try a Feedback pedal!

>Anyone have any live solo loop pieces that they
>wouldn't mind sharing?  (Probably a silly question - I

this confirms what I have been talking about for years:
the hardest to find on LD is the music
someone (musician, agent, producer, journalist, listener...)
interested in what we do needs a page of sound samples and links to
capable musicians to get a picture quickly.
nicer even if organized by style/technique so he gets the size of the
picture quicker.

LiveLooping.org was meant to be this, but the people who showed
interest do create it did not start (probably my fault...)

so?

here is my contribution: http://Matthias.Grob.org/pMusic/CDsE.htm

I finally included some links to 2003 where a lot of good stuff
happens, so I may never finish to edit it, so enjoy what I have so
far!