Re: MUSIC SOFTWARE designers on this list

jesse posted:
"Yeah, that punk Rick Walker posts in lime green sometimes.  Jerk."

richard replied:
"Well, yeah... It's only because I have such regard for Rick that I
was willing to go through the extra effort to make those posts
legible (I'd sometimes have to make a copy of his messages and then
change the color and font size).  To his credit, Rick responded to my
request by toning down his color scheme. Now that it's all coming
through in black Monaco, normal size I get fewer headaches."

rick quipped back:

Yeah,   a jerk with a conscience........................(who still resents
macs with limited color options for html posting.............isn't this
the
platform
that rocks for graphics.................jeeeez!)

lol!