Re: All-Laptop live??

Gary Lehmann wrote:
> Does this mean that having a company put together a system (in this
>case, a
> laptop) for your specific purpose and loading the software to make sure
>that
> everything works correctly is worth an added expense?

I personally don't think so, but it all depends on how comfortable you
are selecting hardware and making OS tweaks.    I can see why a lot
of people would pay extra to have an optimized "audio" PC, but paying
to have someone install Sonar and a bunch of VST plugins is unnecessary
IMO.
Stick with major brands, avoid version 1.0, and never, ever run
Internet Explorer.

Jeff