Re: CHEAP software tools for Multitap/Rhitmic DELAYS ?

MessageThank you Kris for your info,

>Did you see the list of 12 looping plugins and programs I sent?

no, I don't know. I'm new here can you please give me a link ?

>Also, try this page, crammmed full of free and demo delays.

mmhh.... I saw that most are VST plugins;
I don't know how to run a VST plugin (I'm using Audacity and some VST
plugins seem to ot run properly);
may you suggets a freeware software to use as  VST to act as a launching
pad
?
btw, I would prefer satdalone sw .. as the great Ambiloop :)

regards
giorgio