CHEAP software tools for Multitap/Rhitmic DELAYS ?

Hi all,
I'm new here.
I'm ambient music guitarist ... and I'm looking for sw cheap (possibly freeware) sw to make lops and delays wiith windows.
At the moment I'm using the beatiful Ambiloop ( http://evenfall.com/ambiloop/ ).

The question:
1. Do anyone know similar sw on alternative ?
Specifically I would like a tool to use in reatime for MULTITAP/RHYTMIC DELAYS
(I mean Multi-Tap complex/long delays ... avoiding to spent a lot of money
in hw racks ... see the T.C. Electronics T-Two, etc. etc.)
Many thanks
giorgio
If you enjoy guitar ambient music of Solyaris, you can buy "Western Detunes" CD here: