Von: Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. März 2005 20:03
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: READING?

time for the annual "what's everyone reading" question and do you read
with your shoes on?....:).....i have become addicted to books by JAMES
LEE BURKE and STEPHEN HUNTER, your basic easy reading adventure/mystery
books, bigger than life flawed "good" guys vs. the forces of evil.....i
have also been reading alot of "historical" fiction.....i regret to say
that i have not read a SCI FI book that i have enjoyed for the longest
time, unless you count NEIL STEPHENSON'S "QUICKSILVER" part 1 of a 3
parter.....shoes?, i only read in the shower!.....:)mk