List of Looping Plugins (VST, RTAS, DirectX, etc)

I'm trying to create a reference list of looping plugins available, in
the VST, RTAS, DirectX, etc formats. So far, I have the following, not
all of which will run in XP. Any others I am missing?

Kris

1. SooperLooper - live looping sampler capable of immediate loop
recording, overdubbing, multiplying, reversing and more. It allows for
multiple simultaneous multi-channel loops limited only by your
computer's available memory. The feature-set and operation was inspired
by the impressive Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro (EDP).  No VST, but
supposedly in the future for XP
http://essej.net/sooperlooper/

2. Mobius - a program for the real-time creation and manipulation of
audio loops. It has functionality based on the venerable Echoplex
Digital Pro with Loop IV software.  Runs as VST.
http://www.zonemobius.com/

3. ELOTTRONIX XL - VST plugin which emulates the famous Robert Fripp's
effect called "Frippertronics": two Revox B-77 making a continuous loop
http://www.uv.es/%7Eruizcan/p_vst.htm

4. ELOTTRONIX VST processor which emulates the famous Robert Fripp's
effect called "Frippertronics": Two Revox B-77 making a continuous loop
(2-8 seconds delay). http://www.uv.es/%7Eruizcan/p_vst.htm

5. Lexicon PSP 42  - high-quality digital stereo delay and phrase
sampler plug-in (VST, DirectX RTAS for PC; VST and RTAS for Mac OS
classic and AudioUnit, VST and RTAS for Mac OSX) based on the legendary
Lexicon PCM 42 processor famous for its distinctive sound and unique
concept
http://www.pspaudioware.com/plugins/psp42.html  (I just bought this one
and the PSP 84)

6. Augustus Loop - an emulation of a tape-based delay effect, with some
extra features to facilitate its use as a looping device.
http://www.collective.co.uk/expertsleepers/augustusloop.html

7. Loopy Llama v0.802 - It's a looper... Made to emulate the Jam Man or
DL-4 - VST plugin
http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/LoopyLlama/
http://www.rekliner.com/?PageID=14