RE: Unidentified subject!

hi mate

welcome to the list

the cheapest ๓tion for this type of set up could well be the zoom 2100,
its
going totally for dirt at the moment (under 30 pounds )and it has an
easily
acssesible record- retrigger sampler that i think has the time you need.
it
also has another mode when you can split the pedal up into three six
second
samplers which you can record and trigger individually.

or as the blurb says

here are a few features of the zoom 2100

user 30/preset 30 programs

total of 33 effects with upto 7 used at once

13 types of distortion effect

32 sec sampling function for phase training

jam play quick sampler with 5 sec X3 banks

the seperate pedal gives wha type functions

the unit is great for the money and is one of the few in its era and class
that you can bypass each patch when your not using it and also opt out of
scrolling through zooms nasty presets.

if you want more info just contact me.

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)Free Downloads at

www.download.com/therealblackface

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger