RC-20 Loop station questions

Hello Loopers-Delight,

  I imagine there are a few people in this group using these, so
  I'dlike to draw on your experience:

  1 - why is it that the rhythm guide on the RC20 runs ahead of any
  drum machine or other beat that I match it to? It stays matched for
  a few bars then gradually runs ahead. I had hoped to run a drum
  machine alongside it but they can't stay in sync at all, not even
  roughly in sync.
  2 - I can't get the auto start mode to work. It's supposed to start
  recording as soon as you play a note, but it never starts; I've
  tried having the input level at max, so it's defintely getting a
  signal. Does this work for others - which may mean I have a faulty
  unit?
  3 - I know you can use a foot pedal to step through the loops you've
  stored - is there any way to step backwards through them too?

  I've seen Jim White use the RC20 live and get great results, but I
  haven't seen him since I got mine, so I don't know how he does it!

--
Best regards,
 Norman                          mailto:groups@normanlamont.com

www.normanlamont.com