Re: you've got a point! RE: tough Beantown crowds

At 12:38 PM -0500 3/8/05, Tony K wrote:
>>Oh, and I'm in a Bluegrass band too.  Jack of all
>>trades, master of none...
>
>We had this saying when I was doing engineering/programming consulting
>work...
>
>"An expert is someone who learns more and more about less and less
>until he knows everything about nothing."
>"A consultant is someone who learns less and less about more and
>more until he knows nothing about everything."
>
>:)
>
>Tony

Back when I was doing my post (Berklee) graduate work at Boston cab,
I was driving a fellow from the airport to one of the downtown
hotels. We got to talking and I asked him what he did. He said he was
a consultant. I asked him what that was and he said that a consultant
is a person who knows an infinite number of ways to have sex but
doesn't know any girls.  I vowed never to become a consultant.

Edwin
--

Edwin Hurwitz
Boulder CO