New CD release HASLER << >> INAMI

Hi LD,

sorry for OT..
This is my new CD release information.
I collaborated with Swiss trumpeter/electronic musician,Werner Hasler.
http://www.manufactur.ch/

in this time,our method is exchange sample sketches via private FTP server.
Then result electronica/ambient music we made..

TRANSMIT
HASLER << >> INAMI
MANUFACTURED AUDIO mf audio#003 (CD only)

some details and mail order available:
http://www.cavestudio.com/electr-ohm/distro/mfau/

WERNER HASLER
trumpet,various synth
recorded at Horsaal,Bern,Switzerland
www.wernerhasler.com

SUNAO INAMI
reaktor,absynth
recorded at CAVE Studio,Kobe,Japan
www.cavestudio.com

All tracks arranged,produced and mixed by Werner Hasler,
expect M5R2 taken from DELAYED remix by Sunao Inami

Sunao and I met face-to-face for no more than ten minutes - somewhere
in a culb.We ware introduced,had a chat,and then split,agreeing to
exchange some of our work:we have not met since.
The music in Transmit came from the agreed upload Sunao to me. We
have not talked about it,and neither did we construct any common
musical plans.
The file come just one way - to me - so there was no collaboration on
what has happened with it since. I downloaded sounds,soundscapes and
half-finished tunes of his,and I uploaded my work in return.
After downloading the file,I listened before I cut and shaped his
sounds,taking extracts and looping parts. I added my own sounds from
different sources,such as a diverse set of treatments from my trumpet
recordings,various samplings,and some analogue synthesizing.I created
arrangements by playing with sound,colours,cutting some of them and
putting the whole thing in a frame of rhythm and melody - or using
what I created as a frame for additional rhythms and melodies.
The unguided and unrestricted use of Sunao's very personal
ideas,which ware unfamiliar to me,was a very refreshing way to
work.This music began from the ideas of a very real person,yet
developed with that person as only virtual partner - pure input and
no restriction.
Sunao produced the recordings,DELAYED (electr-ohm released in Japan
2004,using the sounds and beats of Rick Walker,Roberto
Zorzi,Slacknote and Werner Hasler)
  Werner Hasler

  Thanks

  Sunao Inami