Re: A poll--shoes off? (was RE: video: ableton live)

A brief look at the floors of most of the places I play kills the idea
of going shoeless.  I do make sure to wear flat-soled shoes though,
after having problems with EDP switches ending up in between tread
elements on Doc Marten type shoes.

And after hundreds of shows, I've never broken an EDP switch.