From: Woz
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 3:04 AM
Subject: RE: Boss GT-8 and GT-Pro (was Re: Digitech GNX4)

Hi there. The GT-6 seemed really promising and when you see what it can do on paper it’s mind blowing but tone wise it seems to me to be quite awful. Quite often I hear of FX processors which sound like they could do what I want but when it really comes down to it they don’t really deliver. Is the GT-8 an exception? Are the distortions/overdrives/pre’s really that much better. It does sound fantastic in print.

Cheers

Woz