Re:Re: new loop pedal( =RiffBox)

>I would imagine that if you play 4/4 rock accurately with some space
>between the notes it should do a pretty good job.  But this isn't
>going to help you set up an eBow drone loop, or loop the intro to
>The Black Page.

I think it's much worse than that.
Presumably you can only do rhythms which are predominantly on the beat.
(and any clave rhythm would be out of the question).

It also seems that you either have to set the "number of notes (called
"events") in advance,
or alternatively you have to play on the first beat of playback.

Surely guitarists will buy this because it says "easy" a lot in the
publicity and then be totally baffled by it.

This is the Spinal Tap looper.

andy butler