Looping Festival Gig

Hi all

I am finally in the mood and position to start organinsing some sort of

When I was back at my old hotmail address ( lol c - testtubemicro) I was
kindly offered a slot in this years 2005 loopstock I was wondering if
someone could confim to me the dates so I can start to make travel
arrangments. actually spurred on my another topic  currantly flying around
would be interested ot here if anyone knows of any  place where I could
apply for a musical arts grant for help with my travel costs.

anyways, just wanted ot get the ball rolling, feel free to write off list
any of you have any sort of info for me.

yours hopefully

Phill Wilson (aka Blackface)