Loopalicious gigs this week in England

Hi all,

I've got two gigs-with-other-loopers this week -

Thursday, Traders, Petersfield - duet gig with Theo Travis -
http://www.theotravis.com - Theo plays sax/flute (with Gong/Anya
Gabarek/JBK etc. as well as fronting his own band and playing solo), his
solo CD 'Slow Life' is THE DL4 album - just alto flute and DL4, it's
fantastic. We'll both be doing solo loopy sets, and then a duo loopy
set. Much looping to be evident :o)  - see
http://www.stiffpromotions.co.uk for more info Tix £5 adv £6 door

Friday, The Troubadour, Earls Court, London - solo gig on a bill with
pedal steel legend, BJ Cole - http://www.bjcole.co.uk (BJ's CV is
insane, check out the list of credits at
http://www.bjcole.co.uk/Sessions.html - it's insane. The list of albums
he's played on in the All Music Guide is HUGE.) Anyway, he's now playing
with a trio of him playing steel + Echplex, laptop blokey with beats and
Ableton Live and a percussionist. It's fab. We'll also be playing some
duets. £8 (£6 concessions).

Please come out and support los loopsteros.

Steve
www.stevelawson.net