Re: mac recording question addendum

Hi

I just remembered another odd thing.
I use several different audio programs and try out demos and such.

One time I clicked a mute button in an audio program.
Unbeknownest to me, it did not mute the program but it muted the system.
Then
when I quit the program it did not automatically unmute the system.

Later, after no sound in my usual programs and time spent checking wires
and
such I went to the sound control and noticed a system mute button selected
and
thus was able to deselect.

A rare event but exasperating.

BobC