Re: Who out there has the knowledge to design/build this looper?

Title: Re: Who out there has the knowledge to design/build this l
At 9:18 PM +0100 2/25/05, Chuck Scholtz wrote:
Somebody out there has the knowledge needed to create our engine/exhaust voice simulator.  We are looking for a musician, DJ, audiophile, programmer, sound engineer, or anyone who has an interest in today's fast cars or musclecars from the 70's.  We don't want to just change the "pitch," we would prefer to be able to slow down/speed up stored digital sound samples using real-time time-stretching correlated to RPM with either a software or preferably a hardware solution.  See our proposed product at www.musclecarsounds.com to see if you have an interest in this ground floor design opportunity.  Full credits and profit-sharing.  Contact us ASAP using the email contact address on the website.

You might be interested to know that several years ago someone developed such an engine-simultor using physical modeling techniques. I'm pretty sure that their project was based on patented technologies and resulted in licensing deals with game companies.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://salamandersongs.com