Re: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists only

Travis,  I dont want to  turn my back on them either,  but I guess it
is sorta a  sideways kind of affair...   my rack is positioned somewhat
behind me and to the side,  and i sit a little sideways.  picture a
V-shape,
it seems to work out okay  in the places I have been so far.

note, that with 3 whole looping gigs now under my belt, I am hardly
the seasoned professional.

-jas