RE: ugly racks of gear AND Re: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists on ly

At 07:36 AM 2/22/2005, Weg wrote:

>Long time lurker here

Welcome, and glad to see you post! :)

>How about some wireless midi tap shoes?  Then I would need to learn

This is going to sound silly, but I know how to wire these.  If you're
serious about wanting to try it, just let me know and I'll send

(one of my old studio partners was a fantastic electronic drummer.  he
up with this idea to not only replace his kick drum pedals, but totally
eliminate his physical kick drums altogether.)

"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"