Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: Sit or Stand?

Gary,

In a message dated 02/20/05 21:14:26, hqr@cox.net writes:

Weak back is one reason I am asking--mine hurts . . .  But heck, I'm 52--

Mine too . . . and I will be 52 in a couple of months as well.

The "access to footpedals" question is a reasonable one too. I am frequently
"pedaling" with both feet when I'm playing with my full rig and seated.
Unless you can do something like the old Morley cartoon mascot guy and
have pedals for shoes this is a little difficult to do while standing.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."