Re: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists only

Tim Nelson wrote:

>keyboard. During one of his standing flourishes, I
>noticed his little wheeled stool had rolled away. Poor
>Patrick had not noticed this.
>
>When he finished his solo, yep, down he went, right on
>his ass. Heheheh. Best part of the whole concert.
>
>-t-

Great story, though it might be a pattern for him.  I've got a Japanese
concert documentary 'Yes at Queens Park 1976'.  While running back out
on stage for the encore, Patrick trips and nearly goes flat on his face
(while Chris Squire looks on  cracking up).  In this case it might have
something to do with Patrick's big bell pants and 4 inch platform heels ;-)

Dennis