] [Thread Prev
Re: ending ambient pieces when playing LIVE shows
Typical setup is two Zoom 2100's into the Mackie, with efx send-receive on
the Digitech 7.6 (called the Master loop for this explanation). The Zoom's
output often gets put into the Master loop. That said..
1. Allow the Master to decay to nothing, between 70-90%. A bit Frippian if
you also decide to walk off the performance area/stage. (Also if you
continue to handle the guitar or other sound source, some folks may also
think you're still playing.)
2. Play with Master closed to input, either loop shut or decayed.
3. Wet. Rinse. Repeat. Repeat.
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff
* "I speak Spanish to God, French to women, English to men, and Japanese to
*- Buckaroo Banzai