Re: When does it end?

This is a major challenge for me...and while I'm getting better with
practice (aka: age :-)  I still haven't found an answer.  I'll go in one
direction with the intention of never needing anything else gear-wise,
then I get inspired by something musical I've never explored and next
thing I know, I'm researching some new piece of equipment.  It's always
such a dilemma, I hate getting caught up in the new gear tornado but it
leads to new musical experiences...  I've always admired those that can
devote their lives to perfecting a relationship with a single
instrument, but I'm not one of them :-)

Dennis