Re: ending ambient pieces when playing LIVE shows

Historically, minimalist pieces usually end with a studio fade, or a
brick wall-type ending.

You either do that, or you have no endings and just blend each piece
into the next.

Actually, historically, minimalist pieces ended with, what, punk rock?

1, 2, 3, 4!

-J