RE: I dig it RE: It's about Larry's MUSIC(?)

Rick says: "Thanks for the good review, Tim."

Tim Mungenast says: You mean This Tim? Between my crappy memory and the
lack of history on your e-mail, I'm not sure, BUT If I forgot to publicly
praise you before, I'll set that straight right now. Your Green Translucent
disc never ceases to amuse and educate...and it's hard to do both! You mix
up the guitar and nonguitar stuff in just the right proportion, and the
result is never boring.
Yours in Hans Reichel,
Tim

MCing