Re: SooperLooper (System requirements)

I found the error : )

When I saw your command lines to be typed in the terminal folder I realized
something. I made a folder in my App folder called: Sooperlooper.
When I removed the app from this folder started Jack and then SooperLooper
Everything worked as on my G4. Fantastic.

I guess my needs to keep my workspace organized got in the way for me.
I wanted to keep SooperLooper in a folder with the presets ant txt.files.

So my problem was that I made a folder within the Applications folder and
moved SooperLooper into it.
By moving SooperLooper out the folder and just let if float in the
applicationsfolder made it work.

In the future, will it be possible to add a new loop without going into
Jack
for routing? If Im working on a loop and I want anotherone I add one, no
sweat : ) when im routing/patching in JACK I get these clicking noises when
the routing gets activated. It does not get picked up in the loop, its just
some noise that should not be there,I guess.

Will a Audio Unit version be tagged to JACK? or would it be "standalone" as
without the need of JACK to run?
This is really great, it saves me the need of buying a hardware looper.
Donation coming up, just need to pay the rent first, ohŠ and feed the kids
:
)

Fantastic, and again I really like the GUI : )

Thanks a lot

: )

Jan