Re: SooperLooper (System requirements)

On 18-02-05 14:04, "Matthias Grob" <matthias@grob.org> wrote:

> I had the same problem on a 1GHz G4
> until I read on the download page that Jack 0.6 is required
> strange, just yesterday I installed the newest version from their site...
>

>> Interesting, i have double checked everything on my G3 setup.
>> Ill take a closer look later. Install from scratch, do a restart,
>> chanting and skip jumping backwards around a bucket of pigsblood,
>> whatever neededŠ
>>
>> Jan
>> På 18. feb. 2005 kl. 09.44 skrev mjnoble:
>>
>>> fine here on a g3 900mhz ibook with 640mb ram...
>>>
>>> -michael

Im using Jack already, 0.6 version and it works on my G3 but it does not
"see" SooperLooper. To upgrade sounded like a good idea, but im afraid that
building the application and Terminal stuff is beyond my level of user
friendly approach to OsX. Since Compiling out of CSV means nothing to me, I
guess I need some help here. Anyone?

How do I go about installing the newest version of JACK on my MAC?

Jan