Re: SooperLooper (System requirements)

Hi Jessie, and thanks for porting SL to OSX.
Super app, i really like the GUI it looks neat and tidy
However my old and trusted Pismo ( G3 500 mhz ) cant figure out how to
run SL. I get the GUI on-screen but with only the top menu showing,
rest of the GUI, the area with all controls and info is just black.
Within Jack, there is no sign of SL either. On my dual G4 SooperLooper
is running smooth and with no problems : )

When running Ableton Live on my 500 mhz G3 Laptop, i am able to use,
without any problems 3 instances of AugustusLoop.
I have not tried to run any more but i am quite sure i would be able
to, still there is space for me to load some AU or VST stuff.

So i guess my question is, whatīs the Requirements for running
SooperLooper?
Seems like G4 o me, since i cant get it up and running on my G3.  Just
a partly black GUI and no connection to localhost in prefs>connections
Since G3 isnīt cutting edge anymore i donīt expect it to be a reference
platform for all audio software, still i donīt see why it should be a
problem running SooperLooper on a G3.
Where is the bottleneck if any, will AU or VST versions do anything
with system requirements? What about Jack, it routes just about
anything but SooperLooper when running on my laptop.

Both my systems run latest version of OSX and has 400+ mb Ram

Best regards

Jan